(I heard later that his actions caused quite a stir on the Worker net. After I drove away he apparently tossed his ripped-off rear bumper into his car, jumped into the car with no belts, window net, or other safety equipment, and drove the car back in. A steward told me "they had a long discussion." The guy never got back on the track and was listed as a DNF with only 8 laps. Classic.)[/b]
I wonder if the "long discussion" included words like "Please leave your license in the shredder, pack your s**t and GET OUT". Probably not but I'm trying to be positive. I wonder if JKB Tool.com team would care to elaborate on the actions of their driver? Fitting team name though...Tool...

Not all SM or SSM drivers are morons - a good majority of them are but not all. Most of the front runners can run a clean race although, just like every other driver, they can get over-excited and crash the car on the first lap or try to use a much larger (and damage inspiring) vehicle as an auxillary brake.

Out of curiosity, did y'all consider protesting this moron for unsportsmanlike conduct? Getting out of the car and banging on your roof is not only dangerous, it's stupid, childish, unsportsmanlike and just plain dumb. IMHO, the protest system works IF drivers have the testicles to USE it and the stewards have the testicles to ENFORCE it.