Hey Ron. Glad I got the chance to meet you at CMP. Sorry to hear about the Healy. Really sucks. Three engines, and a clutch later I know your pain. The Monster Memorial was the first real test for the Fiero. The power train performed flawlessly through the double SARRC and ECR. The brakes were superb even without cooling ducts. And that is using Porterfield R4 up front with performance street pads on the rear. Now it's time to turn my attention to the suspension. The car was fast on the straights, but a pig in the turns. I'll start with different alignment settings for the next event at R.A. I'll follow that up with new Konis at the next race, and then work with spring rates. I know it can handle better. I just have to find the right combination.

We had a very interesting result at CMP. Scott Holton and I were sharing the car. Scott was about 8 seconds faster in turns 1 thru 8, and I was faster in 11 thru 14. If we put our individual fast sections together the car would be turning 1:57s instead of 2:04 and 2:07s. Really shows how different driving styles effects overall times.

Good luck with the car. Hope to se you at the track again soon.

Chuck
ITA Pontiac Fiero #34