This is great information and I have to thank you for the time. I started pulling things apart last night but haven't been able to get the crankshaft pulley off just yet, pain in the arse... I'll have a friend come over and give me a hand on that piece.

I was able to get the upper timing belt cover off and to my surprise I found no oil on the timing belt. I suppose that really doesn't mean much, but I expected to see some there if I had a leak at the valve cover gasket, cam seal, or the oil seal. I still need to pull off the bottom timing belt cover, so I'll let you know what I find.

I figure a little more detail on the leak might be useful at this point. This oil leak did not start at Daytona. I did have a leak at Daytona, but it was due to a line to an external oil cooler rubbing up against the power steering pulley getting cut and spraying oil everywhere, that was a mess, and it was a gush rather than a leak. I had replaced the lines to the oil cooler this weekend and started up the car to get the oil to flow back into the system, didn't see anything leak then so assumed that the new hoses worked fine, but I didn't put it under any real load.

On Monday night I decided to crank up the car to adjust the brakes as I’d replaced the rear (drum) shoes over the weekend as well. I decided to rev the engine to warm it up and piss off my neighbors, jerks..., did this for about 15 minutes up and down the rev band as the engine was smoking from burning off the left over oil that I wasn't able to clean off from the previous leak that had sprayed oil everywhere. When done I got out of the car and saw a pool of oil about the size of a quarter cup of coffee. I began to track it down and saw dripping from the location shown in the picture.

That’s my story and I'm sticking to it.

Again, thanks for the advice and I promise to update as I progress.

You guys rock!

dLo