I find it funny that RSTperformance posted this, because I have heard for several years that they were highly illegal. I have heard these "rumors and accusations" from several different competitiors who are very familiar with audis and VWs. I cant say one way or the other, but I know this post is going to smack many of these people in the face. Thats why I think people need to be more willing to file protest in order to weed out cheating or put rumors to rest.[/b]

Oh let the mud slinging begin. Good for you guys to volunteer to ride the bar on the dunk tank.

Just out of curiousity, I agree w/ Jermy - how do you run a shortened axle & why is this an advantage? Something to do w/ making the CV's run straighter once you've dropped the ride height is all I can imagine.

Also (at the risk a thread highjack) can the "one engine stayrod" be considered a solid mount? Feel free to ignore this or answer it somewhere else, I don't mean to stray this thread. Of course I have no idea what he had for a mount that was frowned at, perhaps that's the real question.

Matt