Adroitracer-

Don't be fooled by the bitter BMW drivers on these forums whom can't drive or set up their cars well enough to compete with a car that is far more competitive (even with an SIR) than 90% of the other cars classed in ITS.

[/b]
Whoa, Raymond...... Just offering friendly advice to someone who wants to start racing in a car that is not currently very beginner friendly in the SCCA! I would dare say plenty BMW drivers did a decent job setting up and driving their BMW 325's to the point that we are at now. If you remember back to when you started wheel to wheel racing would you have wanted to contend with a SIR ? Bill, As for SCCA I choose to compete in SCCA myself and have for years, dont have much interest in BMW club racing myself but it is a great place to start and for him without the red tape and stigma that a e36 has here in the club.

And as for the e36 being more competitive than 90% of the other cars in ITS that remains to be seen... but nobody could argue that a e36 has hurdles here in SCCA that it does not have elsewhere