Let's also be careful on comparing these two cars. Only ISC has made an ITS version go fast on the twisty stuff. I think we need to see data on that car at a place like Daytona against the Teg's, RX-7's and E36's.

Besides, lap times from an Enduro are almost useless unless all the info is known - even more so than a Sprint. That Miata could have been as much as 70lbs under minimum during that lap while getting towed out on the fast stuff by a more powerful car from another class....coulda-woulda-shoulda.

AB
[/b]
The enduro lap times were all under track record...unless it was a bad traffic lap...a 1.5 hr race is a sprint race with these cars. If you saw MVS you would know he was at weight...he is not a little guy. Kip went across the scales and he is lighter. He was behind me the whole time for the 1st 20 min then got by when someone wrecked in the bus stop. I followed him around not able to gain on him anywhere. My fast lap was on lap 33 and his was late too. We were both working the draft just as everyone was (you have to to keep up there)...Dave, I am planning to be there in july for my ARRC practice!