1994 Miata: 128hp/110ft lbs 2380 in ITA
1999 Miata: 140hp/119ft lbs 2375 in ITS

Also included for the 99+ are some upper suspension design changes that allow a much lower car to be effective.
[/b]
Wow! I didn't realize the numbers for the S and A cars were so close. Those are crank numbers, right? What're the target hp/weight ratios for A and S? The Miatas get the rear-wheel adder. Anything else? 5 lbs difference seems pretty miniscule at first glance, but maybe I'm missing something.

This is the car that the ITAC didn't want to give more weight because of the cage size, right? Something about wanting to make it easier for SM cars to cross-over (which I'm not sure is happening). So what is the resolution IF the car is too fast? You've now got people who have built cars with the lighter cage at the current weight. Are you gonna give the car more weight and tell them they have to re-do their entire cage? I hope it turns out the car isn't too fast cause I think it's gonna be a cluster if it is.

Anybody with a 1.8 Miata coming to Road Atlanta in July? You coming with the Integra in July, Evan? That would be a good comparison.

David