As the loud half of the Leira-Ronie motorsports team,I would first and foremost like to thank the workers and officials, without whom we ALL would have spent this weekend doing anything but racing.That being said I'd also like to thank all the competitors there for some good,clean,hard racing. We,for our part were challenged by what I consider to be the premier B car /driver lineup in the northern part of our division(Honda Accord,well driven by Chuck Reynolds and Trevor Dejoannis) by a hard fought battle with many lead changes,illustrating how well classed two different cars can be. Unfortunately, such was not the case in the other class we are now in( IT A)where we are in an Acura in what seems to be an example of parity becoming DIS-parity, if only in the area of weight. I know this may sound like sour grapes,but if you look just at the publshed power to weight ratios of these two cars,a weght disparity of 215 pounds seems unfounded. This is not taking into account other factors such as weight distribution,ease of suspension adjustability,or drivetrain layout. Also with respect to my esteemed colleague's previous post,Evan you are wrong.If you think the Mazda's as good as it gets,I promise you that knowing MVS as well as I do ,and in light of his development expertise,he ain't even got started yet,while we are at the end of the development with this car. Just my .02 worth. David Leira