Like everyone else, I fought motor problems all weekend. Driving a car with no vtec is no fun, especially at Daytona. I needed another race to renew my license so against better judgement, I stayed out there. When I get a chance, I'll do a weekend summary but in short, I had no power so I played with some Neons and ITS Porches (rear of the pack). Towards the very end of the race, I endup hitting the inside guard rail in turn one. There must have been some dirt cause the car simply snap into it. ...hey Chris, I'm going to require some your services After the wreck, the car still ran straight, brakes where fine so I did another 2 laps until the engine starting miss-firing. I finally called it quits after a hour and 15 minutes. The things I can take away driving this new Civic is that the brakes where there the entire race. Also, the handling is good, other than the "snap into the guard rail", the car is not that twitchy.

All in all, it was a good weekend. Racing is fun but when I get to spend it with my racing buds Nick Tenn, Chris Wire, Dave Junkins, Scott Seck, Dave Raymond and his crew, and last but certianly not least my brother Ray, IT'S ALL GOOD! I'm sure I miss a few of you so sorry if I didn't mention you.

...and one last thing, I'm very happy to see our ITA groups grow with a bunch of new faces and cars!