Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help From A1 Experts--Building a Toy

Since my car has been retired and is now a personal track car I'm running 15x7 kosei K-1's 38mm
    offset I've cut the flanges on my front fenders and shortened and rolled the rears, I've test fit a set of k-1's for BMW 2002 same bolt pattern 25mm offset, rears fit but your limited to how nuch you lower your ride height , a 30-32mm offset on a 7" rim would fit the best but other than 3-piece wheels that offset id ard to find.

ps. and 15x7 -ET38mm with a 225/40/15 hoosier is extremely tight on the clearance to the strut,(running coil-overs) clearanced upper strut towers allow the camber plates to be adjusted with more angle to clear this combo.

I have been off the site for a while. Our little boy is growing up so fast that I am trying to spend more time with him before he is off to college!(He just turned 9 mo's last week.)

Thanks again for the great info Burban. I'll keep that in mind.

Also, James, unless there is a racing secret that you are not wanting to divulge to me, I would appreciate any photos. The more I see the better I can finalize my plans. Since I will probably be involving a race shop to help out with any technical details, a photo will explain what I am not technically knowledgable/capable of expressing.

Thanks again to all who have read and posted. I am soon taking the chassis to the shop for blasting and welding the cage in. Thanks Ken for the great Autopower cage at a bargain!

I am starting a new thread regarding "home made" paint jobs. Please feel free to chime in with any experiences that you all might have.

Cheers,
    Jack
    Jack "NordTexan" Ormberget
    Maverick Region PCA, SCCA, 2004 & 2005 Orbit Racing Team 24Hr Daytona

[url=http://www.cardomain.com/id/NordTexan]My Garage--NordTexan
    [url=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2279559]My Project