Good advice, but I've never had it happen before with Hoosiers...that I've noticed. It just so happened that someone was talking about it at the race party. I don't know what they drove; I was just eves dropping. I rotate my tires (cross) after each day's racing, and that's when I noticed them. The Hoosier guys had mounted them that morning, and had marked the valve position on each tire.
The front tires had rotated about 1/4 inch, but not the rears. Oddly, after the next days racing, there was no more movement on the tires...front (former rears) or rear (former fronts). I lost a bunch of hp from the previous day after getting punted off course by an A car which broke my exhaust, so acceleration wasn't a part, but braking was even more severe.
The only other thing that I might feel would be a factor might be the rim lubricant.
I wouldn't have thought to look if the other guys had not mentioned that the new tires had rotated on them at the Runoffs. It gave me no noticable problems, but it apparently did them.