NHIS in a Month!

Andy Bettencourt

Super Moderator
Enough bantering with transplants from other BB's...

Who is headed to NHIS for the opener???

Andy Bettencourt
ITA Miata #09

Will also be dragging 3 SM rentals booked for the weekend.

We're shooting for it, probably with just one car this time. Still thrashing on mine at the moment... <_<
Hopefully, both cars will be out for the Triple on Memorial Day.

We will be running with the 2 Audi's

3rd one seems like it will never make it to the track... maybe someday when dad settles down ;)

Raymond

I'll be there for testing Thursday, planning on helping out at the school and running on Sunday.

Took the new car out at PDA event at LRP yesterday..........

One word: Sweeeeeeet!!

Damn. Only a month away. I better get my car ready.

Oh, it is ready. I'm actually ahead of the game. That's a first.

I plan on being there for Sunday. Probably show up Friday night or Saturday morning, go through Tech, get stressed out about something, and pray the new motor stays together.

Jeremy

I LIKE THE LINE UP FOR THE ITA RACE SO FAR. IT SHOUND BE A GOOD ONE.
[/b]

Speaking of the lineup, where is your entry? And where is Hunter? And Gangi? Let's go people!

I know Boombalatti is skeered of NHIS, so I don't expect to see him up there. :cavallo:

Jeremy

The LisaGardner.com car will be there. Right now the car is way under weight... no tranny. It is surprising what damage a broken syncro spring can do to a pinion gear. :o

We are in too. If I could figure out how to post a photo of the new ride with her new dress, I would, but I seem to have trouble with that. Took the maiden voyage with her at LRP Monday, looped her in the left hander on lap 4 or so. Seems like I will have a long way to go on the learning curve, as I was having trouble cracking a .02 with the old tires :rolleyes: - just kidding. I hated the car in the first session but we were smoking cigarettes and comparing notes of our adventure into bliss by the end of the day, and yes it was good for me too. :D

Back