You guys talk about lack of torque but the 1.3L RX-7 puts down 130ft/lbs at the wheels. How far off are we talking on the 160hp 1.6L?[/b]
You would need be lucky (and wealthy/cheating) to get 110 out of the B16A. Getting 130 out of the B18C1 in the GSR doens't seem too easy either.

These Honda's should go 200 to 205 crank with a full-effort. 200 is a 25% improvment. Remember, Serra has seen well over a 25% improvement on the GS-R.[/b]
I have not seen any dynos from Serra's "well over 25%" GSR. His ITA Integra makes more TQ then my ITS Integra though. 25+% for a GSR is going to be 180 WHP+. I'd like to see the dyno of that. None of the GSRs I have seen, mine, Scott Seck's, or Jeremy B's, don't make anywhere near that.

200+ HP at the crack from the B16A is going to hard as well. That would be 170+ WHP.

My stock GSR street car put down 137HP/110TQ on a dyno jet. The ITS car makes 169HP/126TQ on a dynojet.

These cars don't pull off the corners well at all, they don't have the tire under the front end to toss them in fast at corner entry, and in the case of the GSR, they don't have the brakes. The weights given to the VTEC cars just does not't fit.

EDIT:

in fact I tuned a well known ITS car that was a (fully built car) only to find he was leaving 10+ hp at the wheels with a fully built motor and his number was north of 185...[/b]
Those numbers would be very impressive!! Lemme look at the check book and get back to you. :P