Thread: SIR testing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you think your BMW is going to be a big loser all of the sudden, sell it and buy an RX7 (or whatever car you think will be whuppen' up on your uncompetitve BMW.....)

And lay off the the people who are trying to make positive changes. Your making this personal. Again, if you don't like what's going on, get involved in the process.

Again, this wasn't directed at all the BMW racers, just the constant complainers......

[/b]
    Gee, I bet half the current BMW drivers are people whose RX7 or 240Z was no longer competitive in a CLASS THAT DOESN'T GUARANTEE COMPETITIVENESS and so they went and bought a BMW. Now you want them to go buy an RX7.

I believe the common thread to those that are constant complainers is that they are loooosers. Same deal with the RR shocks. Can't win within the rules, gotta go change them.

Any change to a fixed set of rules is not a positive change, unless it involves safety, IMHO. People take a look at the class and the rules and decide whether or not to compete. You build a car and then a bunch of losers complain to change the rules. You want a level playing field then go race SRF. What are we going to do when Chet Wittel wins another ARRC with a SIR?

Now that I got that out of my system......
    katman

What are we going to do when Chet Wittel wins another ARRC with a SIR?

Now that I got that out of my system......
    [/b]
    Well, if you're asking me, I'll just smile that the cream has risen yet again....

It would make me happy though if a Z car and an RX-7 and maybe a Civic and an Integra all shared the lead for a lap or two in there...

Ooops..sorry...a Jensen and a Triumph too!
    Jake Gulick

CarriageHouse Motorsports
    for sale: 2003 Audi A4 Quattro, clean, serviced, dark green, auto, sunroof, tan leather with 75K miles.
    IT-7 #57 RX-7 race car
    Porsche 1973 911E street/fun car
    BMW 2003 M3 cab, sun car.
    GMC Sierra Tow Vehicle
    New England Region
    lateapex911(at)gmail(dot)com