The 240Z was driven by Greg Ira & Guy Marvin. Won the 1st ECR overall and came second overall and first in ITS in the second ECR.
[/b]
I'll second that. The Z was very fast! But then again, there's little that doesn't seem fast when it passes a ITC car

Does anyone know the condition of the drivers from the Miata and SRF that were involved in the accident at 1 in Sunday's ECR? That litterally happened in front and behind me at the same time. The Miata got loose and spun from the outside line pointed towards the inside exit of one, the SRF was behind me and tried to pass me on the left after I started to the inside to avoid the miata, when the SRF hit the Miata in the front. It was not pretty. It was one of those situations were you wish you had a camera pointed towards the rear of the car at the same time.

Other than a little loss of top end, my car turned it's fastest lap ever at the track, with the stock motor. Of course, we could always use more speed. I would probably even say that if I was in the winning Z.