Lets See Your IT Racer

Jiveslug

Hey all. I thought it would be fun to start a thread where everyone could post a picture of their racer. Ill start, even tho the only picture I have of the car complete are from when I bought it. Heh.

[attachmentid=320]

siggy.jpg

2 cars, and zero seat time behind both :rolleyes:

It started like this :happy204: ...
99RSbigbend.jpg

And ended like this :figo: ...
wes1.JPG

and we will be back this year, hopefully looking a lot like the above :smilie_pokal: ...

On the way the car has been through a lot... um yeah its been "off road" a few times...

It started with um little off tracks :unsure: ;
7117.jpg

That turned into racing "off Track" and on a mountain :wacko: ;
00rmw1.jpg

and that turned into a lot of work :bash_1_: !!!
Mvc-017s.jpg

Dam, no pictures from Ice Racing Last year!!! and no ice this year...

The car is certainly a lot of fun!!!

Raymond :035: Blethen

This is before I bought it, but it still looks the same.
[attachmentid=324]
[attachmentid=325]

evans what are its cars doing behind you .do you want some comp. adjustments .ha ha ha .
just kidding man. that was a great race .
p.s. i'll post my pics when i get home.

Hey Richard - you didn't happen to get any photos with my car in the shot, did you? As many times as you passed me you should have a couple :D

[attachmentid=828]

Well, you've all seen RX-7s before, but rarely in this position.
I post this in the hoes that somebody can get the photographer to respond to my pleas for prints!

Hey Richard - you didn't happen to get any photos with my car in the shot, did you? As many times as you passed me you should have a couple :D

[attachmentid=333]
[/b]

LOL! Actually, that one pic is all I have from that weekend. I seem to remember that 240, but truthfully most of the track time from Roebling is just one blurr now! :119:

Before and after a concrete wall at Road Atlanta

[attachmentid=339] [attachmentid=340]

[attachmentid=341] [attachmentid=342]

Back