Thread: V-dub in da house, yo!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

...and unlike at NASA Forums, your post here won't be deleted for promoting the "other sanctioning body."

K
    [/b]
    I didn't hear about that, but IT.com is not an official SCCA board, nasaforums.com is the official nasa forums so I can understand it.

At least at NASA events you won't get bitched at for running scca stickers like you will at SCCA events for running NASA stickers, even though there is nothing in the rules, supps, or fastracks that say you can't run them.

but that's a topic for another thread....
    ReSpeed
    2006 ARRC IT-7 Champion
    2006 PRO-IT IT-7 Champion

At least at NASA events you won't get bitched at for running scca stickers like you will at SCCA events for running NASA stickers, even though there is nothing in the rules, supps, or fastracks that say you can't run them.

but that's a topic for another thread....
    [/b]
    Well, yes there is. GCR 17.5.3 reads, in part, "... Logos and decals of sanctioning bodies other than SCCA shall be removed or covered (car and driver’s suit)."
    Ty Till
    #16 ITS
    Rocky Mountain Division
    2007 RMDiv ITS champion

but that's a topic for another thread.... [/b]
    Really? There is a lot more to the Rulebook than just the ITCS people.

"

On edit - Ty beat me to it!
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967