Mike,

Go through and read your post again. Just about every sentence has "I" in it. All you seem concerned about is how it impacts you, and how you have 'been cheated'. [/b]
Bill, go re-read the post to which I was responding. Of course my response has "I" in it often; someone asked the opinion of a 325 driver, and I provided it. The post I was responding to specifically asked how BMW drivers wouldn't feel cheated. And so it follows that came up, too.

Someone asked about our side of the coin, and I engaged them, trying to build understanding. How will your contributions to the thread help build that understanding?

You called my previous post ascerbic. Hardly.[/b]
Almost every sentence in your post has "you" in it. You've gone almost completely ad hominem. The rule issue isn't about me, so I can't figure out why you keep telling me about myself.

You also think it was rude that I suggest that you need to further develop the driver.[/b]
Nope. I wrote that it was rude for you to posit, without basis, that I wanted to run at the front without putting time or money into the driver. Check the post yourself -- it's right there.