well this weekend in atl we had alot of rain so we all went to the rain tires. the problem was brought to my attention by the cheif stewart for that weekend. On the issue of rain tires the rules listed on the internet did not show that the hooosier dirt stocker was allowed as an approved tire for the class. So the ball being in my court I went and notified tom little we both remeber the letter that was sent out which listed the hoosier as a legal tire for the rain. then both went to the tower to talk with the chief stewart . to make a long story short we end up going to Joe Varble . The final resolution for the weekend becuase of this descreation was to have all the IT7 vote on the removale of the spec tire rule for this weekend of compition until clearification could be made . Thanks to all the IT7 drivers there for the unanimus vote to go forward with this petition. Big thanks to Joe Varble and the cheif stewart for ther efforts in walking around in the cold rain to get this vote.

I have checked the web site it does not make mention for the hoosier at all for the rain as the letter that was sent out to all on the mailing list . For those invovled in this class and those who started this rule please lets get this resolved so that this will not happen again .

Kurt, ITA #00 & IT7 #59