Jake, ask yourself why within Production cars the main hoop diagonal is no longer (since the March Fastraclk IIRC) required to be attached at both ends to the main hoop.

When you have answered the above question you will have also answered the Spherical bearing question.

Being that you continue to push the bearing subject you have initated my RANT mood. Now that you are a ITAC member please explain the Fastrack CRB response of my question of why don't you the CRB use identical rules for IT & Production Side Protection rules. The CRB response in March Fastrack is that IT Side Protection is compatable in a Production car. That Jake is a bunch of crap. Read the Side Protection rule for IT & for Production cars & you should note the difference in the rules. Therefore IT Side Protecton IS NOT LEGAL in Production. It ain't the poor horse that should be

Ya see, I talked to Bennett (he is always overhead in a black helocopter) & this whole deal is a consistency conspiracy.

ps: I continue to have my 1st gen RX-7 stuff so that when Scott starts racing his NOW legal Spherical bearings in G Production upon his completition request for classing the car in G I can race with him. I will not convert to Sherical bearings in the lower control arms because I am not good enough to turn consistantly close laps. Close equals within .5 second.