AB,
You should probably say nothing, becasue when you start talking about the CRB doing some tests and other people turning in other tests.......it sounds like the method used is flawed. AB, don't you think the same process should be used with the same equipment? Don't create doubt. How does the CRB know a car is completely legal if your just taking info from members. Please tell me we are not waiting for a let down. YOUR STATEMENTS ARE CREATING QUESTIONS. Real questions. AB, I started off with a smile again.

Greg
[/b]
We will accept all data from all sources. The validity we assign to it depends on the backup that is presented with it.

What kind of outcry would there be should we proclaim that we won't accept input from our members?

What is your definition of a 'let-down'? If we allow data from multiple sources, in an effort to make sure we have the full story, how is that bad? We just have to be able to see through the 'spin' while at the same time validating the size eventually going to be mandated.

The only people who are confused are the ones trying to 'read' the story without seeing all the words.

You are right on one thing...it is time I weened myself off this BB.

AB