AB,
You should probably say nothing, becasue when you start talking about the CRB doing some tests and other people turning in other tests.......it sounds like the method used is flawed. AB, don't you think the same process should be used with the same equipment? Don't create doubt. How does the CRB know a car is completely legal if your just taking info from members. Please tell me we are not waiting for a let down. YOUR STATEMENTS ARE CREATING QUESTIONS. Real questions. AB, I started off with a smile again.

Greg

The info will not be leaked out little by little. A full report will summarize. We want to use different cars, with different prep levels and different dyno's as data points. Some the CRB will test, some info will come in from members.

And dj, that ain't pessimism, that is realism. Nothing wrong with not being able to please everyone, just one of a few reasons info won't be given before it's all collected and analyzed - so that people can't jump to conclusions that suit their position.

I understand it's hard, but be patient, the CRB is trying to do the right thing.

AB
[/b]