Nobody is ever going to be happy if the results aren't what they want. They will find a way to disagree with the conclusion.

Having said that, I am confident that the CRB will provide all the info - and the conclusion - when the information is conclusive.

AB
[/b]
AB, don't be such a pessimist. To quote a old cliche' "you can please some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time". The one's you have to please are the one who really want to see if this experiment will work and for all the right reasons. Darin speaks about trust, one thing I've learned by being in business for over 32+ years, trust and respect are earned, and it goes both ways. You guys should have no problem knowing who the people are that are trying to be open minded enough to understand what is trying to be accomplished. All I can say is ignor the radicals and deal with the rationals.

I have asked this question many times and never got a response. When you deal with HP figures, WHAT DYNO IS BEING USED? What dyno was used in this test?
Thanks
dj