Hey CHris there is nobody trying get the car moved today. There is a nice discussion and idea sharing thing happening here. congrats on you limited sucess. I don't you should try to shut other down just cause you don't agree. While you may not see alot of them racing that sports car only lists the top 3 spots? Maybe there are more cars 3 rd and back.
[/b]

Joe either you were drunk when you typed that or your fingers got smashed at the shop today...LOL. I know it's not today but I get irritated when these discussions get rolling fueled mostly by speculation about performance that is one dimensional speculation at that. The comment about 3 cars meant that I only know of three S14's in ITS in the country and they are mine, Darin and David Murphy. I know that you know what your talking about when I read your posts and it's from experience but alot of folks go throwing in their pennies and all of the sudden I have an over developed ITA car. I just can't see why people discuss moving a car that has not had it's fair share of development that's all...not trying to be hostile. Why in the world would I want to bolt on 250# AND a $350 restrictor AND then drop down a class? You guys asked for thoughts and there's mine, leave the car where it is and let's race.