That's fair Butch. I know a bunch of folks didn't get the original memo and I'm sure you're one of them. It was sent out to most as a cover your ass memo after we exposed it and after they said it didn't exist. Just recognize that, please. They also said this meeting was an informal party and it's not. It has a SEDIV agenda and many are not invited. They said it wasn't two weeks ago. That's a big problem. After all, as I've said, I think this hurts Atlanta region more than any others and find it hard to believe you could ever see any merit in it.

Scott, sorry about the name mix up. Is it that big a deal? I get called lots of other names... But why don't you go autocrossing as you said you were going to do and leave us to our racing business? Do you want racers to lose races close to home so Barry Hair can make money? Barry is pushing his plan because we gave him a new plan that is a lot more fair and he doesn't like it because he's not the boss. This meeting is a way of fast tracking his idea and ignoring the SARRC adminstrator's better plan. He's just out of control and on a crusade to be a big fish in a small pond. Why can you not see that? Wiregrass Region has two friggin' people and they get the same vote as CFR! He's using that to his advantage and turning this into a losing battle for SEDIV. Without Florida and North Carolina SEDIV is Atlanta only which is 18% of the division. Barry is forcing that possibility thinking it won't happen. I guarantee you it will if he wins this vote which it looks like he will. It will be the end of SARRC and the end of SEDIV which is now the best and strongest division in the country.