Originally posted by dave parker@Dec 29 2005, 07:13 PM
Doc Bro,

If you think that someone is doing something illegal than go to them and confront them. If you can't do that then go through the protest process. If you can't say what you think to them face to face then please don't go to a public forum to discuss it. That is childish, uncalled for and just plain rude.
cheers
"dangerous" dave parker
[snapback]69497[/snapback]
Dave,
That's exactly what I did to the driver that passed me under yellow. I pulled him aside and spoke to him privately (well sort of... my Dad was there). I told him I respected him as he has always been fair to me....but, I did tell him what he did was BS and I wouldn't stand for it in the future. When we spoke, by the way, he totally denied it. I asked him if he wanted to see the video (as I was rewinding it) and he said no and apologized (and admitted it). He "knew" he was guilty and I should have probably been more formal about it. "Knowing is different from "not seeing".

I don't take what you said as offensive because I didn't give you the whole story! My bad.

But the point is. If a person is confronted every weekend by a different individual driver then that person has been given a lot of "free passes". No?

R