Thread: 25 hours of Thunderhill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Originally posted by cbuzzetti+Dec 5 2005, 07:32 PM-->
    Good point Marcus!!! I went and checked to see if any ran under the SM or ITA record and a few did but not by much.
    Since we wanted to run laps in the 2:07 - 2:10 range it would make sense that they were right there with us.
    The ITA track record is 2:08.107 and SM is 2:09.143
    [/b]
    Keep in mind the SCCA track records are in a different track configuration then NASA runs. SCCA runs over the top of turn 5, where NASA uses the T5 bypass. Depending on the car, the SCCA config is 2 or 3 seconds slower per lap.

<!--QuoteBegin-Marcus Miller
    @Dec 5 2005, 07:46 PM
    two off road lights lost bulbs
    Considering those lights had the original bulbs from when I installed them on my Toyota truck in 1989.........
    I seem to recall someone advising new bulbs in those lights. I think his name may have been Tom. They worked great while they lasted though.

rear diff is making bad noises
    I know you guys fixed a leak in the rear end, did anyone check the fluid level after the fix?

Tom
    (still tired)

Originally posted by Tom A+Dec 6 2005, 12:44 PM-->
    Considering those lights had the original bulbs from when I installed them on my Toyota truck in 1989.........
    I seem to recall someone advising new bulbs in those lights. I think his name may have been Tom. They worked great while they lasted though.
    [/b]
    We checked the bulbs last night, one of the bulbs is dead, the other measures okay. It might be the switch wiring.
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tom A
    @Dec 6 2005, 12:44 PM
    I know you guys fixed a leak in the rear end, did anyone check the fluid level after the fix?

Tom
    (still tired)
    [snapback]67469[/snapback]
    who, us?
    I don&#39;t remember.

Marcus
    Marcus
    miller-motorsports.com - Its always an Adventure (and woefully outdated)
    1.6 ITE/SPU/ST2 Turbo Miata (in pieces... err progress)