Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HOT HEAD DRIVERS

Now I see why the comment Rob you suck looks so bad. I didn't mean Rob Myles aka wreckerboy. I meant Rob my friend aka spnkzss.

Try some:

:P
    Andy Bettencourt
    New England Region 188967

Originally posted by KBCAR13@Nov 23 2005, 12:46 PM
    Now I see why the comment Rob you suck looks so bad. I didn't mean Rob Myles aka wreckerboy. I meant Rob my friend aka spnkzss.
    [snapback]66472[/snapback]
    I was going to stay out of this, but have decided to say a couple quick things.

First off, I think this thread needs to be stopped. The whole thing was started because of things taken out of context, or mis-interpeted. I think other people who are not involved will then take some of the things here out of context also. It's probably just safer to let it die.

Kevin saying "Rob you suck" I understood him talking to me and actually laughed about it. Other's who didn't know would/did take that out of context.

I believe everything between the two people this involves have resolved this issue offline, and if they are not resolved, they will be, again offline. Unfortunatly the topic that started all of this was only the last straw that set them over the edge. There has been an underlying problem that needed to be resolved.

Spanky aka ROB
    #03 ITC 1990 Honda Civic

Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures

Originally posted by KBCAR13@Nov 23 2005, 05:38 PM
    My name is Kevin Helm I race a 90 honda Civic number 13
    Rob is a good friend of mine. He is the one who posted "can't we all just get along." It was a joke. By the way Rob don't feel bad because Robby Gordon is horrible too.
    [snapback]66471[/snapback]
    KBCAR13
    Before you tell the whole world Wreckerboy 'Sucks', why don't you get out there and try to do what I have seen him do very well for the past ten years??
    Until then shut up.
    I ran the EMRA SP 4 hr last saturday and Rob did a splendid job. What did you do to make the race happen??

Bill Miskoe Iron Dragon Racing

Originally posted by irondragon@Nov 23 2005, 09:26 PM
    KBCAR13
    Before you tell the whole world Wreckerboy 'Sucks', why don't you get out there and try to do what I have seen him do very well for the past ten years??
    Until then shut up.
    I ran the EMRA SP 4 hr last saturday and Rob did a splendid job. What did you do to make the race happen??

Bill Miskoe Iron Dragon Racing
    [snapback]66536[/snapback]
    You are a perfect example of why this thread needs to stop. If you had continuued to read the rest of the thread you would have seen that this had nothing to do with Wreckerboy. As a matter of fact I know that Kevin personally contacted wreckerboy for the miscommunication on this post.
    Spanky | #73 ITA 1990 Honda Civic WDCR SOLD | #73 ITA 1995 Honda Civic WDCR in progress |
    ** Sponsored by J&L Automotive (703) 327-5239 | Engineered Services, Inc. http://www.EngineeredServices.com **

Isaac Rules | Build Pictures

Wow, all of this fabulous controversy without a single dented-up Spec RX-7 in sight! I so miss racing, even though I only stopped 2 weeks ago... Now you all go play nice, or the RX-7's are gonna come looking for 'ya! -Al G

Originally posted by SRX7#27@Nov 27 2005, 12:02 PM
    Wow, all of this fabulous controversy without a single dented-up Spec RX-7 in sight! I so miss racing, even though I only stopped 2 weeks ago... Now you all go play nice, or the RX-7's are gonna come looking for 'ya! -Al G
    [snapback]66744[/snapback]
    HI AL

Kevin,

Not only do you need to work on your on-track performance (by your own admission), but you need to work on you off-track performance as well. As has been pointed out, you should have addressed this off-line.

Hello. My name is Rob. Shame on me for having a popular first name. Some know me as Wreckerboy.

When I saw the "you suck" comment above I was somewhat put off by it. To be honest, because I don't know the person who wrote it, and my first thought was "what on earth did I do to piss him off?" Usually when I piss somebody off I like to know about it, so I can do it again if it's truly effective, but I digress...

Anyway, I did receive an e-mail from Kevin explaining his actions and apologizing for them. The internet is a tough place because the written word occaisionally lacks the subtlety and nuance required, as AB pointed out. Thanks for clarifying yourself, I appreciate that. Case closed.

The reason for this post is to thank all of those who stepped up to my defense and who wrote nice things about me. You guys are RUINING my reputation!
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

Originally posted by SRX7#27@Nov 27 2005, 01:02 PM
    [snapback]66744[/snapback]

Any truth to the rumor that ITC was asking to be grouped with ITA until Bob Cage made the IT-7 request?

Angry

Originally posted by ggnagy@Nov 28 2005, 10:35 AM
    Any truth to the rumor that ITC was asking to be grouped with ITA until Bob Cage made the IT-7 request?
    [snapback]66817[/snapback]
    Nope - ITA and ITB wanted to stay grouped together even with our problem children

Oh - Wreckerboy, I don't think it's possible to further damage your reputation - Face it, you've raced against me for LAST PLACE!! How could it get any worse?
    Haz-Matt Racing

[quote]

Nope, the only group change discussed at the November comp meeting was what to do with ITS.. They ended up moving to big bore and SSM netted their own group.. -AG

Originally posted by mgyip@Nov 28 2005, 10:52 AM
    Oh - Wreckerboy, I don't think it's possible to further damage your reputation - Face it, you've raced against me for LAST PLACE!! How could it get any worse?
    [snapback]66820[/snapback]
    Yes, but it was one hell of race! It only cost me a transmission, you had to repair your wounded pride....

(And the shame of it is he beat me at the line!)
    Hero To The Momentum Challenged

So ITC will continue to run with SRX-7's. I am suprised that more discuss on that group and the possibility to moving ITC's somewhere else didn't occur. There are a bunch of C guys talking about moving to PRODUCTION next year because of the grouping.

Angry

Originally posted by SRX7#27+Nov 28 2005, 12:56 PM-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-ggnagy
    @Nov 28 2005, 10:35 AM

Nope, the only group change discussed at the November comp meeting was what to do with ITS.. They ended up moving to big bore and SSM netted their own group.. -AG
    [snapback]66832[/snapback]
    [/b]

Sorry Al and Matt. My post was smiley-deficient. This board&#39;s different technology-type stuff confuses and frightens me. :119: :119: :119:

So why did the chicken cross turn 1?

Glad thats over.
    Scott CRX 07 ITA NER

Board all ready when do they plow the track?
    <span style="font-family:Impact">Scott CRX NER ITA #0</span>