Thread: 2006 Season East Coast Enduros?

We're doing some planning for next year and are going to expand our enduro horizons beyond the VIR 13 (Nov 3-4) and Summit 12.

I know there's a 12-hour on the SEDiv schedule at Homestead Apr 7-8 but does anyone know of other enduros that are on their schedules yet?

Would anyone be interested in commiting to some kind of a super-series, combining distances covered over some set of these longer races? Maybe put a few bucks in the kitty for trophies?

K

Nelson Ledges has been hosting a 12 hour in July for the past couple of years.

If you really want to drive some, there's the 25 hour at Thunderhill too.

I wish the 24 at Moroso hadn't been discontinued. I more wish the 12 at Summit would become twice that length.

Also check EMRA's schedule.

Originally posted by Knestis@Nov 24 2005, 08:02 PM
    We're doing some planning for next year and are going to expand our enduro horizons beyond the VIR 13 (Nov 3-4) and Summit 12.

I know there's a 12-hour on the SEDiv schedule at Homestead Apr 7-8 but does anyone know of other enduros that are on their schedules yet?

Would anyone be interested in commiting to some kind of a super-series, combining distances covered over some set of these longer races? Maybe put a few bucks in the kitty for trophies?

K
    [snapback]66614[/snapback]
    Great idea Kirk! sounds like an unoffical version of the Western Endurance Championship that we have on the West coast. Ours is a NASA Series...

Marcus, who is now ready for the 25 hours next weekend.
    Marcus
    miller-motorsports.com - Its always an Adventure (and woefully outdated)
    1.6 ITE/SPU/ST2 Turbo Miata (in pieces... err progress)