Thread: Adjustments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I told him in that strand to get in touch with the ITAC and, in hindsight, should have provided your email. It's a little unclear, I think, from the information provided on the SCCA site, how to get in touch with you so the Club Racing office becomes the source of answers. Look for example at how many times posters here have emailed Jeremy asking for rules clarifications, even though there is - to my knowledge - NO official system or precedent providing for that course of action.

I'm not for a minute suggesting that there is any active bait-and-switch going on here. It's a reality of policy implementations that their creators can lose control of them, as others in an organization repurpose them for their own uses.

Kirk (who's put his avatar here, too so people will be able to identify him at the track)

Holy smokes! That is KIRK!

Kirk, I've got a note from Jake somewhere laying out for me what the ITAC is trying to do - a ONE TIME correction to about 40 cars' weight and classification using a weight/horsepower/intangibles formula (it is NOT based on race results).

I'm very comfortable that this is what these guys are trying to do. If others within the SCCA are garbling that some in communicating it to members, well, that's a risk you always get in dealing with large organizations.

I'll forward Jake's note to you.

Jeff
    NC Region
    1980 ITS Triumph TR8

Originally posted by Knestis@Nov 21 2005, 01:34 PM
    ...who's put his avatar here, too so people will be able to identify him at the track...
    [snapback]66149[/snapback]
    Worked for me.
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com