Originally posted by dspillrat@Nov 15 2005, 09:45 PM
Hi Dan?
I was surprised as well to see the banging on the front row...worried that I would be dodging someones mirror, or worse. Surprised that penalties/warnings weren't handed down....
I haven't really met any "jerks" in ITS...I did notice some confusion behind me right before both "starts".... I'd guess honest mistake on who ever jumped line.

David Spillman..looking for 3rd row start next year ARRC

#48 Red Z.......still in 3rd gear as we speak
[snapback]65478[/snapback]
Dave,
The start of the ITS race is what we use to call in the Marines a "Cluster F***" (both starting laps!!). From my vantage point you would think some of these guys never started a race before.hehe I can laugh about it now, but if a guy doesn't know where his or her starting position is they should be here. I beg to differ with you but the guy who tried to jump into my position was intentional. I pushed my way back into my spot on the 2nd go around.
Damn lucky I'm not an official, you better believe heads would of rolled. Someone should investigate why no penelties weren't called!
Sorry to hear about your gear problem, wondered what happened. I had a bad weekend myself, Trans (not my fault) on Fri and engine (my fault) on Sat.
Dan