Originally posted by Joe Lee@Nov 2 2005, 05:43 PM
Hi David! Hope your season went well ... I am going to try to goet to this meeting. Is there anything in particular you'd like us to do?
[snapback]64316[/snapback]
Hi Joe,

It's not until I look back at the season that I realize that I had a very full and fullfilling season. This year I completed another SCCA School (3 total since there was over a year since the first double school), a double regional at VIR, instructed at our region's first track day(s) event at Pocono L., a race with you folks (NASA-NE @ Pocono S.), and competed in a few autocrosses with SJR. I'm also hoping to go to the HPDE with you folks up at Lime Rock. It might not sound like a lot, but figure aside from the normal time spent, I'm helping bid on a new contract, and I have a 14 month old that I completely adore.

To do? Good question. If you can bring some more folks with you, that would be great. Since it's a planning meeting, I don't think they need anyone to speak. I think they are just looking for physical persons in the seats to offer moral support. However I'll check with one of the green-flag committee members just to be sure.

Hope to see you in CT next week.