Originally posted by BMWE46ITS@Oct 27 2005, 06:42 PM
10 HP makes that big of a differance in your mind? The only thing Stewart doesn't have is Motec, and that time at the Glen was BEFORE the restictor. So if your car doesn't have Motec or EFI how are you saying they don't compare sounds to me they have the same level of prep. Why doesn't your car have lighter wheels on it, if it had the best of the best??

I dont' know much about Yorks car except its super fast at the Glen and it was on the pole at the ARRC, and Nick beat the track record with a RX7. BTW we all know Nick is a fast clean driver and we have had great races in the past.

What about Kips cars you wouldn't call them fast, I think Kip went faster in the Mazda then his BMW at Lime Rock and at NHIS, and wasn't his BMW on the Pole at the ARRC also.
Rob won by two car lenghts both races and Nick had a faster lap in race one and race two on a HP track. It was a close and awsome race I have the video if you want to borrow it.

Andy you know this is all a joke about Stewart were just trying to lighting up the mood around here.

I agree leave the car alone with the plate and lets go racing!! Andy and all have a great weekend, I'm out the door for NHIS right now.
[snapback]63859[/snapback]
We could bicker back and forth on the issues forever. I can couterpoint everything you have said. Let me just ask you this:

Do you think it is the correct move for the class to have the 325's power to weight in line with the rest of the class? The disadvantage that the extra weight would carry above and beyond equalizing the numbers, would, IMHO be offset by the huge torque advantge the car has ove the other benchmark cars.

Just because things may be equal in your area doesn't mean they are on the grand stage.

AB