I to am guilty of going to the pre-pre grid to get out early. We have ITS ITA ITB and some other low attendance classes. We generally chat amongst ourselves and make sure everyone there is on the same page. Early bird gets the pole!!! With 90+ car fields, when you catch traffic your qualifying session is over. Anything else is a waste of tires and brakes. I absolutely agree that the guy weaving back and forth to hold the grid was waaaaay in the wrong. If that was his intent, he should have been watching his mirrors for people to come by fast and not hold them up when they are being persistent. At least keep an eye on them!! If he wanted to hold the pack he should have discussed it with at least the guys behind...It is terrible to see a car wrecked like that and it probably could have been easily avoided then again hindsight is 20/20. I think most of us have the weaving paranoia that someone is going to magically appear in your door so isnt it common sense to watch the mirrors when driving slow and weaving??