2nd place. It was a great race all the way through, and the results don't show the SPU car that was in it for the win until 30 minutes to go. And the unfortunate problems for the FOM mazda dropped another challenger out. Changing to 4 hours really changed the game in an interesting way. 3 hours we had it in the bag, but live and learn we also needed a tire change in the Z to make the 4 hours. Plus we had a left rear wheel that was falling off due to some broken wheel studs. Interesting to say the least.

I've been wondering, anyone know who was driving the Miata I had contact with. And even better, anyone got any video. It was red and black, following Serge L's car about 1:15 into the race and from my perspective just totally missed me right beside them and caused me a spin and a huge loss of time. I'm interested to hear another side of the story, or see a video as there was a lot of racing after that and it all gets blurry a few days later. Luckily no injuries or serious damage, but a major frustration to lose the time and a huge oh S--t moment to spin in between 2 and 3. Too many walls and too high speed there .