Ben, ya don't think this is called the Secret Car Club of America for nothing do ya.

I offered you my carb so that you could learn if your issue is with your carb, jets, what ever. I am not a brain surgen while at the same time I do have some thoughts on what makes a motor get it done. That don't mean I was going to let you take the carb apart & play peek :119: & see . Ya might have put my carb on your motor & still had issues. Also, had I brought my 1950* EGT readout ya might have found your EGT is 1725* & not an issue. But as someone else stated if ya do some Dyno runs than ya have some know facts & a base line to work from. Those two items would have gained you positive info for sorting out your issues. In my mind $400 for a new carb is cheap as compared to event fees & not eliminating the issues. But then, priority one with me is driving the race car & I only work on the race car because I can't afford to pay someone to do the work.

All I was trying to do is support your effort so that you might get closer to the plastic car.