Originally posted by lateapex911:
Ahh....a Prevost! NOW were talkin'!

But I'd have to sell the house to get one!

I am really thinking about selling the house and just building a big building to have the motorhome in and the race car.

Or live on the rode between tracks and telecommute for work. I think I would have to have a larger trailer for spares.

Some friend of mine built a semi trailer that will hold 5 cars and has a lift gate on the back. We have a generator, air compressor and even a rim clamp tire changer. Most of the time they have 1 BMW Ligthweight, 1 BMW E46 M3 SMG, 2 Porche 944 Turbo S2, and 1 Porche 911 Carrera 4 on board. I come right behind them with the Prevost with my ITB car and my motorcycle on the trailer behind me.

I am building the Prevost out to sleep 8 adults comfortably. Queen bed in back, 2 sets of bunks and two coaches. It will have a full bath, kitchen, and TV with Dish Network.

For the last couple years we have been instructing at BMW CCA driver schools and people wonder what we would have if we where running pro class with a sponsor.

By a group of us getting togeather to do this type of thing we are able to pool the money and do the "big" things.

[This message has been edited by RonInSD (edited July 09, 2004).]