With 750 in the front we were getting 3.5 inches of compression. In setting up the car we were hoping for 2.5 inches. We set our bump steer using different steering rack offsets and caster settings. What off set wheels are you running? We are at 3.5 positive and that might be one reason why our spring rates are going up.
On the set-up the car is totally different. There is no sudden snap oversteer. The amount of adjustments to improve the car are great. We need to build a better rear sway bar that mounts to the body that is adjustable. The one between the LCAs just does not do enough. That is one reason why we are going to the higher rear rates. We have a race in a few weeks and the new brake ducting to pump all the air through vaines is killing my time. The motor is going back to the dyno for a days worth of pulls. We have a couple of different crank scrapers we are playing with with a few other things to try. I just want to be ready a week ahead of time so if something comes up I can get the back up motor in the car.
Good luck with your new set up. Where do you race out of?

Ron