To all the capri lovers...

My father started racing a 1973 capri in ITA about in the early 80's (yes it was one of the first ever SCCA IT cars). We raced it untill 1990 when he had an accident that found the front horn bent and needing a frame machine. Lucky for him someone from Toyota was willing to give him 2 cars to build into ITA cars, so the car was put into storage where it sat untill 1996. In 1996 my brother and I found a bodyshop that would fix the front horn for free and we intended on building it to share, however somehow we got roped into audi's (wanna be A&F boys!!!) and we never did anything further with the capri. So here it sits still in our basement!!! For many years it was refered as the fastest capri on the east coast. Anyway we have several parts laying around and he is full of knowledge (he might not sell anything... he always has this dream of rebuilding it). He raced at every track north of Summit Point for many years... I guess the moral of this story is you might gain some knowledge if you gave him a call. He doesn't post anything on here cause he can't figure it out but he does know how to pick up the phone... feel free to give us a call (603) 228-1254. I am sure he would love to hear about hese cars comming back to life!!! Feel free to post questions and I will try to get answers out of him. You can also e-mail us at [email protected]

Raymond