Originally posted by Dano77:
Take a lok at my brothers nasty huge massive radiater & cooling fan. Next problem ,he lost injector pulse on sat practice. We changed the ECU & have the exact same issue.Is there a crank & camshaft position senser in the distributer? It seems wierd to lose pulse on all 4 injecters at once according to the schematic. Ther is power at all 4.
Dano
77 ITA RX-7
77 ITA Miata
(obviousley a Mazda tech)
Heh, yeah, but don't look at the fan that really isn't there. It is a huge radiator, though, and as long as air is flowing through it, then I'm fine. When we first started it up with the new motor, we had lot's of cooling issues. First test day on track and haven't had an overheating issue since....weird.

Anyway, yeah about the (lack of) injector pulse. Could this be the same ground that Memco is talking about? I'll check out the TPS tonight when I go to charge the battery (drained it too much over the weekend trying to get the damn car started). I have no injector pulse, and most posts in other Nissan boards say CAS or computer. We tried a computer and I put a new distributor in last night. Hopefully that cures it.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Jeremy