My cars runs fine until the cars runs for a while. For example at the last race I ran practice/qualifying on Saturday morning and it seemed to run fine. Although my times were about a 1 seconds off my normal pace (no clean laps due to traffic). In the race I ran about 2-3 laps and it went into what I was calling limp mode. On my car I have a Pi dash and all of a sudden the RPM guage goes away and the car just doesn't run very well at all. It will rev past 3,000 b ut my times drop by about 2-3 seconds a lap and you can feel in in the lost horse power. I remembered this thread and I turned the kill switch off and back on and the car satrted running again like normal then after about a half a lap it happen again. I am not sure whether this is the limp mode thing but with some of the description I have read it sounds like some of them but not all of them. Any help would be appreciated. I plan on trying a different OMP and maybe an alternate computer just to see if it fixes it. I would just like to know what everyone else thinks and if the OMP change fixes the problem.

------------------
SpeedSource rx-7 ITS #12
2004 Suburban white
2001 supercrew white (tow vehicle)
memphis