The car looks like it is coming along nicely (motor excluded). I agree with Tim, the cage looks questionable when put up against the +/- 10 degree rule. That said, there are more than a few cars like that in the SE and every year they pass tech.

You may also want to rethink the master sw. location, as I think GCR is pretty clear that the switch must be accessible from the outside of the car. Just in case you get your bell rung!

My concern would be for a more obvious item, and I would like some additional feedback about it from others. In the picture of the radiator, located at http://community.webshots.com/photo/285410...30267hmYWaEnkyh , it looks like a panel has been installed in front of the core support to create an "air box" for the radiator. In discussions with various tech people over the years, the general opinion was that any ducting to the radiator was legal if it was PART OF the radiator. IOW, if you tig welded some panels to the front of the radiator to trap or direct air, they were okay if they didn't attach to the body. As RX7s don't like overheating, this is an area that I am investigating.

------------------
Chris Wire
Team Wire Racing
ITS Mazda RX7 #35