Oh yeah Ruck, I told you we'd come and we're gonna come. And you'd better be there when we do. Thats not smacktalk, I need somebody to let me follow them around for a few laps.

Hi Bill (assuming "wbp" is Bill), we're really looking forward to losing some of the Miatas as well and hopefully that will actually happen in '06. I keep thinking that the numbers will drop because they wreck so much we'll simply eventually run out of Miatas... but so far it hasn't happened.

And yes, mid pack in SM in the SEDIV is certainly ugly. It really really is. A combination of rental drivers and drivers who just aren't very good in fast cars from OPM and BSI and Evans, and relatively fast guys overdriving slow low budget cars.
What a mess.
When I first started in ITC I was so slow I was in the back of the pack where things were fairly peaceful. Since then, I've picked up a few seconds and put myself smack in the middle of the Flying Pinatas.
So far no major damage. You just have to keep an eye on those guys and live with the fact that occasionally one of them is going to ruin your race either by blocking you or by hitting you. You just shrug it off and move on.

Scott, who is convinced things are going to get better, either by alot of them going National or it getting so big it gets its own group (I'll gladly run with the prod and SS cars... No problem.)

------------------
#22 ITC Honda Civic
3rd Place 2004 ARRC
1st Place 2004 ARRC Enduro