Originally posted by Jason4:
The car is a ClubRally Gp2 car but there aren't too many people running hondas in rallying around here ...

Boy, did you luck out today! Seriously, I'm a Honda freak and crew for the Group2 Mazda Protege in ProRally, so I think I know what you're looking for.

Contact Ivor Wigham from the European Rally School ( http://www.gorally.com ). He can hook you up with the answers for Integras. The Honda Integra is a GroupA car in Europe, and he has experience with this car.

The guys from the team out of Honda R&D run front struts on the rear because it gives them better ride height. No fancy coilovers or anything. Of course, when the struts wear out they just grap new ones out of the parts bin... I'd look at something rebuildable, if I were you.

As for the steering, you might want to look at a steering quickener. It works as an attachment to the steering column and ratios are available in 1:1.5 or 1:1.35 or something like that. Check the circle track stores, like Lane Automotive ( www.laneautomotive.com ) and others.

-Tom

------------------
Tom Southworth

'89 Honda CRX Si
Bone stock.

'93 Honda Civic EX
Currently prepping for IT Roadrace, CSP AutoX

Sponsors wanted!