Thanks, Mike;

I don't have a dilemna about wether or not to weld the diff or even get a plate type LSD. It seems the Quaife is the ultimate option, even if it hard to spell correctly

The premium you pay for a Quaife (not too much right now, they are "on special" for my car will easily pay for itself if you don't have to adjust or replace or rebuild or otherwise worry about running special oils.

My big problem is the fact that I've never had any real wheelspin problems. I've autocrossed the car once or twice, and noticed a tendancy for the inside wheel to spin a "little", but on the track, I can't see it happening.

Yours is the first post I've seen that gave a true back to back comparison: did you also install a lower final drive at the same time or make any other setup changes?

I'm sure, also, that car set-up must impact this heavily. There doesnt seem to be a concensus on spring rates (well, maybe) or what sway bars are best to run.

I've been running NO front bar, but I'm sure if I installed one I'd have a lot more trouble keeping the inside wheel on the ground. I'm also running (relatively) soft springs, 400f/500r, to deal with a bumpy track and tokico ilumina's that may not be up to the task of dampening higher spring rates.

Could you give me an idea of what sort of whellspin troubles you were having, and what setup you are running?

If you don't want to shout it from the rooftops, email me at [email protected]

thanks,

Jon Nelson

PS - Did you install the diff yourself?