The question that begs to be answered is "What about those P-Slot Pirelli wheels?"

I've used Teardrops and aside from overheating my brakes after 2 laps (yes, I did use the auxillary brake pads but that didn't help), they were heavy and IMHO utterly worthless.

I've also used Snowflakes and currently use them for rains. They breathe well enough although there are certainly lighter wheels on the market.

Now for the P-Slots - I have no experience with these and given their legendary status on Whoretex, it's unlikely that James will get any empirical data other than "Dude, those like rock and like you'll like rot in Hell if you like defile them". Looking at the reverse of the wheels, they seem to have a more open design than the Teardrops BUT the slots are fairly small and inset SO I get the impression that they could be used for rains but nothing else.

IMHO, I'd suggest selling the P-Slots to some Whoretexer who will love and covet them (for tip-top dollar of course). Then find yourself either some nice light aftermarket rims or even another set of Snowflakes that aren't "perfect" to supplement the teardrops that came with the car.

BTW - my house is starting to look like a VW ITB shop with 2 black ITB 8v GTis and the General Li...