Cape May County eh? If all goes as planned you'll have a first class venue about an hour away in Millville come 2006. There are other threads around here about Thunderbolt Raceway so I don't want to highjack this one. Join up with the South Jersey region SCCA, while they aren't as active in road racing as the DC region, this will change. I'm a Philly region member and we put on a great autocross program. Our next event is at the Boeing helicopter plant In Ridley Park on August 8th. Come and check it out. Check out the Philly region website at www.phillyscca.com and also www.autox4u.com both local venues. Philly region is home to a few national champion drivers and several trophy holders, a great place to learn. As for crewing... as Bill said the Labor Day double at Summit is a great event. This year it shuld be a busy one as well since the Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association will be at the neighboring Jefferson Circuit the same weekend. I plan on running my new A3 GTI in both events. I'll be ther with a few of my friends including the Otto's MINI which for a good portion of last weekend's 12 Hours at Nelson was challenging the always funny Mr. Walsh for class honors in SSC. John, VIR... it's on baby! We're gonna win one of these days! JOE