Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BoD Meeting Date?

Originally posted by Banzai240:
    I seem to recall something about that on our agenda...

Sorry guys... but I'll try to get some more information and find out what has happened. Based on PRE-BoD meeting conversations with the CRB and a few BoD members, I believe the ITAC had good support. We'll let you know as soon as we do. If it's all good news, it will be worth the wait, and if there is some bad news, then it might let you live happily for another few days before the frustration sets in!

Darin, what is your role in the entire process. Are you on the Bod, CRB, ITAC or are you just a mole You have always been well informed on the happinings inside SCCA. I'm sure you have told us and I have just forgotten. Thanks for clarifying for me and except my apologies for not remembering.

Stephen

Originally posted by RSTPerformance:
    Are you on the Bod, CRB, ITAC or are you just a mole
    Stephen,

I have been on the ITAC for the past 15 months or so, helping to drive these changes, and have recently been appointed as the ITAC Chairman, in place of Rick Pocock, who moved on to another class.

Our CRB Liason, Bob Dowie, is pretty good at keeping us informed, so when he tells us the official scoop, we'll be sure to tell you...

------------------
    Darin E. Jordan
    SCCA #273080, OR/NW Regions
    Renton, WA
    ITS '97 240SX

While its the policy of the boards not to publicly release information before its available to the whole membership through official channels. Its obvious to anyone on the Internet that doesn't always get followed.

Without going into details I will say the IT Ad Hoc committee should be pleased with the outcome and proud of the work they did.

Bob

thank you bob. it is good to know their hard work was heeded

even if it means i do move down the grid some
    dick patullo

[This message has been edited by dickita15 (edited September 09, 2004).]

Originally posted by Banzai240:
    Stephen,

I have been on the ITAC for the past 15 months or so, helping to drive these changes, and have recently been appointed as the ITAC Chairman, in place of Rick Pocock, who moved on to another class.

Our CRB Liason, Bob Dowie, is pretty good at keeping us informed, so when he tells us the official scoop, we'll be sure to tell you...

Congrats on your promotion! I think I have heard your voice more than others in the past and it seems as though you have gone out seeking member input rather than waiting for it. I know anyone can send a letter to national but you seem to try and get out to people and gather information. I appreciate everyones hard work to make IT better than it already is!

Stephen

Originally posted by grega:
    I've got a Nissan engine in pieces on the bench waiting to be carried to the machine shop for prep *OR* a set of hand tools ready to begin stripping a Miata in my driveway. I'm Simply waiting for the word from the Comp Board to decide which way to go.
    What's it gonna be, boys?[/B]
    I had a little bird from the BoD just confirm for me that I need to change my forum signature to " '92 ITA Sentra SE-R " and that I can go ahead and order those 15" tires I've been waiting on.

------------------
    Steve
    '92 ITS(A?) Sentra SE-R
    www.indyscca.org