Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The littlest racer

Ohh man, can you imagine what the founders of nascar would say if a kid with an ENGLISH ACCENT won the Nextel nee Winston Cup...They would CRAP themselves!

Eric
    NER SM #12

Originally posted by Blix:
    Ohh man, can you imagine what the founders of nascar would say if a kid with an ENGLISH ACCENT won the Nextel nee Winston Cup...They would CRAP themselves!

Eric
    NER SM #12
    Eric,

Oh yeah. VERY thick English accent. He's a great kid in a great family and very low key, in typical British fashion. But an absolute bullet on the track.

I've seen Sam race several times, and he is lightning fast--like going from 17th to 7th on the first lap.

I can see the post-race interview now: "We kept a stif upper lip and managed to muddle through to victory. That's all for now, I'm off for some fish and chips."

------------------
    Gregg Baker, P.E.
    Isaac, LLC
    http://www.isaacdirect.com

My wife hates that whenever my 3 year old son burps or passes gas, he and I refer to it as "good compression."

Congrats Jake! I am sure you will enjoy being a Dad as much as I do. Just don't make the mistake I did and let the little one drive the race car... see the results at www.lisagardner.com/author

Anthony R.
    ITA #86 NER