>Do you realize that the two of us account for almost half of the post count for this forum?

Yeah, and probably 100% in the last year. Depressing, isn't it?

>So you applied for your national lisc yet?

No, and unless I change classes I probably never will. Why pay twice as much per year for a license when I don't have a car to run in national races? DenPeka gets enough of my cash as it is.

About the only thing that would make me change classes would be a DSR, or maybe a killer deal on an AS. I'd love to race a formula car (except maybe an FV), but at 6'-04" and 240lbs I don't think I'll ever be able to go there.

>If you want to get some practice in while it is snowing up in the mountains.

Soren has gone to Phoenix for the last two months, I had stuff come up and couldn't make either one. It kind of sucks to have to work for a living. Anyway, I was sort of hoping there would be a R/R down your way early next year. Between restricted regionals and N/N weekends, the only thing left in Arizona next year (they quit for the summer) is a R/R in February at Firebird. Sounds great but -- they scheduled it for Feb 14/15! Who the he!! would schedule a race on Valentine’s day? Talk about burning up major home credits. I could probably make three R/R's out of town and miss her birthday and cause myself less grief at home than to tell my wife I'm going racing on Valentine's day. Doesn't anyone think before they schedule? Maybe it was the only weekend Bondurant left open.

Let me know if they make room for us at your February N/N, it's pretty hard for me to talk my self into a long drive for a single day race, so I doubt I'd make the January DS/R.

Ty